Saturday 9 April 2011

Things I hate about photography

Just been looking at other photography blogs, really just looking to see what other people write about and what interests them and also looking for people to follow. Thought it would help inspire me and it did.

Just read a great piece on 10 Things I Hate About Photography by Adidap.

Photographers are dangerous drivers - Yes I totally agree with this one, I'm always looking out the window when I should be concentrating on the road looking for things to photograph. It's very easy to be distracted.

I Can't Quit It - It can be rather addictive, but I can take a break. I think it's good for you and your photography to take a break every now and then.

It Is Expensive - It doesn't have to be any more. Sure there are always new gadgets, lenses and cameras to buy. With digital photography you don't have to develop film or print everything, but you can see your images.

It Can Be Depressive - Certainly can.

Colour Management - Yes can be tricky, but don't you get used to what your equipment can do?

It Can Often Be Forbidden - I've never actually been forbidden from taking a photograph, apart from the obvious places that don't allow photography. I've had a few funny looks from people, but generally when you explain what you're doing they're cool, or they walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment